Sunday, August 16, 2009

When my time is runnning out


Lately I keep thinking about my death .... it's really scared me and make me sad .....
I'm scared That I will be alone none will ever accompany me ...I'm scared that I have so much sin that God might never forgive me...

This life is too short to spend .... while we think that our death will come soon ...
I wish I can have a lot of time to spend my time with my family with the people that I love ... and still have a lot of time to be a better person ... b4 my time come ....

GOD please help me to be good person.
Pap love u so much ....
And so my Princess you're all the best I ever have in my life ....
Love u all from d bottom of my heart ... I wish we have a lot of time to spend in so much happiness in life ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment